Become a member
The AQPC is a professional association that draws its capacity for action, its credibility, and its dynamism from its membership.
Individuals and organizations can be members of the AQPC.
The Association brings together more than 1200 individuals who work in higher education in Québec. It remains nonetheless open to anyone interested in the evolution of pedagogy, improving the image of the teaching profession, and the promotion of educational success in Québec, Canada or the world, at all educational levels.
AQPC members are entitled to:
- A discount on registration fees for training activities offered by the AQPC.
- A free subscription to the AQPC newsletter and to the journal Pédagogie collégiale.
- A 30% discount on AQPC books.
- Access exclusive contents online, for instance virtual communities of practice.
- If eligible, membership fees can be deducted from your taxable income.
Because AQPC and Association des cadres des collèges du Québec (ACCQ) sealed a partnership, AQPC individual members can now get rebates and privileges with partners.
Rebates and privileges offered to AQPC individual members by its partners
Mention you're an AQPC member to get these rebates and privileges!
Save on your insurance
Thanks to our exclusive partnership with La Capitale, you benefit from additional discounts on your home, auto and leisure vehicles (motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, travel trailer, motorhome and watercraft).
For more details or to get a quote, visit lacapitale.com/aqpc-en
Subscribe to your favourite magazines and newspapers at the guaranteed lowest rates. 290 Canadian, U.S. and European publications to choose from. Up to 90% off newsstand prices!
For more information or to subscribe: www.campusdiscount.com/asso or 514 982-0180 or 1 800-265-0180
More partnerships to come!
Please note that the AQPC does not give its partners the name of its individual members or other information it has about them.
AQPC individual membership dues
|Cost||GST 5 %||QST 9.975 %||Total|
|$ 62||$ 3.10||$ 6.18||$ 71.28|
AQPC associate members are institutions or organizations wanting to demonstrate their support for the association’s objectives: essentially, to support the development and evolution of higher education pedagogy and to strengthen the links between theory and pedagogical practices.
Their support for our association contributes to its vitality, representativeness and especially our ability to animate pedagogical life in higher education. It also facilitates the internal dissemination of pedagogical ideas and contributes to the growing influence of the Québec college network.
We invite colleges, universities and organizations from around the world to become associate members.
The AQPC wishes to thank each of its associate members whose commitment it recognizes through a number of allotted privileges.
Associate members are entitled to:
- assign an official representative to attend the Association’s general meeting and special meetings
- receive the Association’s press releases and Bulletin
- a great discount on turnkey activities they reserve for their staff
- have their name and logo appear on the Association’s website in the table of associate members (you can also send us photos of your staff and your institution!)
- the opportunity to submit the candidacy of a pedagogy professional to the Vecteur pédagogique Award
- receive a certain number (15, 30, 50, 75 or 100, depending on the selected member category) of copies of the journal Pédagogie collégiale.
However, unlike individual members, associate member do not have the right to vote at members meeting and to be elected to the Board of directors.
Membership as an associate member runs throughout the school year.
Subscription fees for associate members:
Category 1: $625 (15 subscriptions to Pédagogie collégiale)
Category 2: $950 (30 subscriptions to Pédagogie collégiale)
Category 3: $1250 (50 subscriptions to Pédagogie collégiale)
Category 4: $1800 (75 subscriptions to Pédagogie collégiale)
Category 5: $2300 (100 subscriptions to Pédagogie collégiale)
Associate members can purchase additional copies of the magazine from the AQPC for a very reasonable price.