***Workshop 207 is replaced by :
Gérer votre laboratoire en informatisant les réservations des plages de pratique avec la plateforme Moodle...
***Workshop 517, is replaced by :
Les multiples figures de l'entrepreneuriat éducatif.
You will find the summary on the REGISTRATION SITE***
The simplest and quickest way of registration is to use our online registration system (in French).
Lowest registration fee: register online before May 5, 2018, as an AQPC individual member (Includes the annual AQPC membership from April 1st 2018 to March 31st 2019, with rebates and privileges such as a free subscription to the journal Pédagogie collégiale for the whole 2018-2019 school year!)
Take Advantage of Discounts:
If you join the AQPC or renew your individual membership for 2018-2019
If you register for the symposium online
If you register for the symposium before May 5, 2018 (early-birds)
If you are a full-time student
If you are retired
Registration before May 5, 2018:
|Symposium registration and annual AQPC membership |
|Symposium registration only||$390 ||$195|
Registration after May 5, 2018:
|Symposium registration and annual AQPC membership ||$385 ||$220|
|Symposium registration only||$440 ||$220|
 The annual AQPC membership runs from April 1st to March 31st.
 Individuals working in host colleges of the symposium get a 30 % rebate on the symposium registration fees. For these individuals, combined fees for the annual membership and the symposium are $251 (before May 6, 2017) or $286 (after May 5, 2018).
We understand that things in life are not always predictable and that plans sometimes have to be changed.
In the case of registration for the symposium, banquet, or a social activity, you can always choose to have someone attend in your stead. All you need to do is to get in touch with us to give us the name and contact information for the person replacing you. There are no additional charges for substitutions.
If you have to cancel your symposium registration, contact us as soon as possible:
- An administrative charge of $25 will be automatically deducted from your reimbursement or the AQPC will invoice you for that amount if you cancel before May 18.
- An administrative charge of $75 will be automatically deducted from your reimbursement or the AQPC will invoice you for that amount if you cancel after May 18.
- If you don't contact us to cancel your registration before the symposium begins, you will not receive any reimbursement or the AQPC will invoice you for the full registration fee.
Please take note that:
- The Association membership fees ($55 plus taxes) are not refundable regardless of when you cancel your symposium registration. Therefore, your AQPC membership will remain in effect.
- You may cancel your registration for the banquet up until a certain date. An administrative charge of $15 (plus taxes) will be automatically deducted from your reimbursement or the AQPC will invoice you for that amount.
- You may cancel your registration for social activity up until a certain date, at no cost or with an administrative charge. (Depends on the activity.)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 797-2655.
You want to support a noble cause and at the same time get the people who work in colleges to know about your products and services? Our journal Pédagogie collégiale and our symposium publications allow you to reach thousands of teachers, professionals and managers in the college system.